The Gardens Casino is no stranger to Southern California locals. Opening in 1997, this 24/7 card club started out providing a fun, chance-taking atmosphere with only 5 gaming tables in a trailer. The casino is now a 200,000+ square foot state-of-the-art facility with many more tables, a 2nd floor event and dining space, an extensive international dining menu, service stations throughout the floor and a large center bar with entertainment. Players can enjoy Texas Hold’em, Blackjack, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Omaha and more while partaking in a cocktail and menu items – all served right to the game table. If you’re feeling lucky, sign up for an upcoming tournament. The possibilities are endless.
TriMark’s Design & Build division developed an impressive, high efficiency kitchen to serve the facility’s busy restaurants, bars, event rooms and food carts. Our team coordinated with Gardens Casino to design a multi-functional area for handling large crowds while also providing cost-saving equipment. Items installed include self-washing floor troughs, self-washing exhaust hoods that wash themselves while in operation, central oil reclamation system that pumps oil into fryers instead of having to change out oil daily, and other commercial kitchen equipment such as combi ovens and pressure braising pans.
From conception to completion, the Design Build team partnered with Gardens Casino and tightly managed every aspect of the project involving design, equipment procurement and installation.
- Casino is modeled after a sleek Las Vegas resort with an upscale feel
- $90 million dollar upgrade – largest casino construction project that the region has seen in more than 30 years
- Extensive kitchen that operates 5 different restaurants – Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, American and Pantry
- Installed Pulping System – reducing restaurant waste by 80%. Pulp is dropped into a composter and turns waste into compost that can be used in a garden
- Pour monitoring liquor station to monitor every pour of liquor and reduce theft
- Snack bar has cooking capabilities such as a ventless pizza oven, griddle and fryer with no need for exhaust ventilation
- QSR code was put on all equipment to provide information when maintenance or service is needed
- Blast chiller that ties in with walk-in cooler – food is cooked, stored in carts and rolled into chiller to bring temperature down in the required amount of time.
To get a closer look into the new kitchen, view our 3D fly through here.